Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Wednesday -27.1.2009-

I can't describe what's the feeling now exactly . It's New Year and I just can't mingle with my brothers , cousins , aunties and uncles . They are having fun , but I just stepped aside and do my own things ...

So sad it was, the first day of Chinese New Year was a disaster , my brothers and me just lean against the wall and played with hand phone . Should we go to chat with those long-time-no-see relatives or gamble like poisoned dog ?

I don't like both ,so I did my own thing myself n alone . Haiz , taking a stroll at the kampung , there's a lot of children playing fire crackers . I can sense the happiness grew in the eyes of kids and the happiness of grandparents while watching their grandsons greeting them , but the feeling of me was detestable. I couldn't stop complaining about why I should follow the bunch and celebrate New Year although I understand the meaning clearly ...

I just wish that such days can end "happily" and SPM result ... u suck ...

Wish me a happy booooll year ... just simply a wish ...

No comments: