Monday, December 1, 2008

Hey holiday is boring ....

In fact, I have to prepare for my JLPT(Japanese Language Proficiency Test) at 7th Dec , but I just simply can't tolerate the boredom of those verbs and nouns !!! It's just some kind of boring fonts and words for me ...stressed ... Please ... I need some kind of nice vacation !!!

Anyway I'll be going for a trip with my classmates next next week , but I doubt it will be a pleasing trip , haiz ... "Zhek Akh"

16th ---------> 20th
Cameron H. ----> Kuala Lumpur

hope that I can sleep well in that trip ... muahaha ...although I have spent bout 3 years with my classmates ... we scarcely share the same opinion ... sayang ...

Finally , SPM has ended and that means my NEW LIFE IS GOING TO START !!!
Ya-Foooo , Santa Claus and Chai Shen Ye (Chinese Plutus) are coming to town !!!

that's all from me for today !!!

No comments: