Sunday, December 7, 2008

Japanese Exam

Oh I went to Singapore today ... for something called JLPT (Japanese Language Proficiency Test) 3rd level.

In fact, I went to this exam just for ...erm ... maybe ... for ... fun ??? wasting???

Don't know , I looked at the paper with my toes and the questions are just too difficult for me ,because i have been mingling with School stuff or Malaysian style Exam for a whole year , Japanese I learnt had been long abandoned and left behind .

Urgh ... tak tahu ... I regret to sit for that exam ... it cost me money and I totally have no confidence that I can get it passed ... shit ... sshhiitt ... ssshhhiiittt ...
I paid the money to torture my own mind ...

But today is quite "fun" because I left stranded in a corner of ULU Singapore for a whole 4 hours and I must admit that ... Singaporean should study their Geography well ... they use GPS too frequently until they can't even differentiate 7-11 I need ...

Ok well , after Kaiyao(my bud-dy) finished his 4th grade exam ... we went to take a stroll nearby Bugis Junction and drink S$ 1 milo ais ... haiz ... the place was flooded by a bunch of different colour monkeys ... so sienz n so warm it was !!!

After that, everything went on normally ... we had our dinner at City Square (it's a square with 4 vertices ONLY, nothing interesting in that square).



Reach home at 10 pm ... tidur . . . .

2 comments:

β.ffl.Щ said...

lolz..lucky i no go exam..if not then same like u~~XD

Ikki said...

lols got meet any mei nu mah? i tot you said raffles girl sch sure got many xD