Sunday, April 26, 2009

Just normal days and normal feelings ...

This is the third week I stay at Singapore ...
I can't get used to my new lifestyle , and I don't know why ...


i used to be easy in adapting myself in new environment ... but what happened this time ???
I can't move towards my future and I can't dwell in the old place I have been at ...
I am staying at a point that makes me feeling weird ... or ugly ...

I must admit that I am having problems communicating with and mingle with my new classmates ... WHAT ??? What happened to me ???

I can sense that the problems lie in me ... deep-rootedly ...
I can't have a single topic to chat with my classmates ... not even a single one ...
it feels like .... I am living at Spain ... i learn Japanese and I can't speak to Latin ...

They talk games and shopping ... I talk about physics and motoring ...
They speak Singlish ... I speak TeoChew ...

That's the problem why I can't mingle with them ...
Maybe just like what Karwei told me ... "I will get used to it after a period of time"
I hope so ... but I will have to change myself greatly in order to adapt in Poly's environment ...

In fact, I feel it's rather good to be alone ...sometimes ...
just doing some problems solving alone and alone ... it feels good ...
but I am clearly aware that's such behavior is really UNHEALTHY and ABNORMAL ...

haha ... but what can I do ??? Change myself into a human which I think is not-the-correct-type ??? Or just being myself for a whole year and look forward for having some desirable classmates in my second year ???

yeah ... no idea and no plan for me ...

I shall just calm down and think completely ... maybe ...

1 comment:

pHiLLips oNg said...

Yo man...u will get used to it...even if you dont talk the same topic...there are still topics that you can talk about...u just wait and see la...Haha...Gambatte!!!