Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Ouch ....... XP

Ouch ... ooouuuuccchhh ... omg ...

there's blade hidden under my toes as I walked back to my Aunt's house ...
It's not a pleasant feeling I must admit .

Guess what and why caused all this ...

x
x
x
x
x
x
x

YEAH , I joined ROCK CLIMBING club !!! Yahoo ... Rockz ... man
It's the first meaningful thing I have done in Singapore Polytechnic or literally in Singapore .

haha ... my new classmate, Zulhair , he forwards his last year module, so he is same class as me although he is one year older .

He is currently a Rock Climbing club member , and I have been longing for clinging onto the wall with my lanky limbs ... haha

so , I asked him whether i can join that club and play on the wall , of course the answer is YES !!!

I took off my shoes in a haste and stand in front of the "Beginner" wall , it is my first try and obviously , I am fresh + raw to such thing .

I stepped on the stone, holding onto some grab holder. The feeling is so great !!!
Oh Yeah, Oh huh ... I am a Cicakman !!!

After about 1 to 2 mins... I reached the top of the wall ... which is just maybe 5 metres high. I can feel large amount of blood circulate at my arms and hands ...
and fatigue started to arise in my body ...

haha ... I DON'T CARE WHAT MY BODY SAYS ...

climb ... cling ... step ... jump ... hold ... twist .... and ... fall ...

yeah ... so great the feeling is ... it's an adventurous sport activity ,also a thrilling one ... haha ... it's good when u can feel ur hand is swelling and trembling after doing all these ...

The sweats don't ooze , my shirt and boxer were completely wet after just 20 minutes ...

I could barely move my hands afterward , even when I wanna fill the particular of mine for signing up for the Rock Climbing club , I have to ask for my friend's help . haha

Tiring 28/4

3 comments:

Ikki said...

Lol dog learn how to climb! modern d wor. last time dog only bark at trees xD

pHiLLips oNg said...

Haha...Sounds like u are having fun o....Haha...That's good...Keep it up...XD...

Ezly Emo said...

kambateh 4 u!!!
i juz came back(gt out)from ns,sorry 4 losing connection wif u(handphone matter)...
nvm,i wish u all the best,hope u be successful!!^^